Monday, January 09, 2006

Pregnant Waterbed

This is what happens when you really get into that tie football game while filling your waterbed! It was actually my landlady's....I was just renting. Imagine if this had burst!

Actually, one day it was a freezing/slushy rain, and I came home early from work because I had the flu and needed to sleep. When I walked thru the door I noticed my kitchen floor under about 1/2" of water. I figured the slush had backed up the drainage somewhere and it was running in under the door. Nope....it was the water heater had sprung a leak. Luckily they cleaned everything up while I passed out on a bed upstairs for four hours. I didn't have an ounce of energy. In fact, I wasn't even going to go into work but they had scheduled some IT work on the cement plant....which got postponed so I drove home in that slushy, slippery weather, while under the weather. Posted by Picasa

No comments: