Thursday, September 30, 2010

October's Glamour Lighting Workshop Graphic

 


I have been interested in picking up studio and glamour photography skills for some time. I had attended a couple of workshops prior to Sean’s and, while enjoying the experience, felt like I didn’t leave with much new knowledge or the photos I had hoped for. Things were just too fast paced and canned or the photographers were left alone without much help or time with the available models.

I’ve now attended two of Sean’s workshops. The first a group of ten at the Ivy bar in San Antonio and the second a small implied nude workshop with Briana Barela. I must say that both venues exceeded my expectations. Things were never rushed, the groups were small enough to allow plenty of time for shooting and asking questions. Setups were organized and the days flowed quickly. At the larger workshop, there were enough models to keep all busy and with a variety of experience levels. Sean or others were always available and willing to help out.

I managed to come away with many excellent images and felt that I was able to learn a lot in the process. Sean keeps his groups small enough to enable everyone plenty of time to shoot and the attendees that have some skills are helpful and willing to assist newbies.

I highly recommend his smaller workshops with Briana. She is a gem to work with and is at ease with less experienced photographers. She starts at 100% and just keeps going like the energizer bunny.

At both of the workshops, I felt more like a new friend than a client. I plan on attending more and look forward to working with Bri and Sean again. Thanks folks, I had a fantastic time.

John Myers



For more info on Photography Classes in San Antonio, TX click here: 210PhotoWorkshops.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: